Jude Collins

Tuesday 25 December 2012

It's a question of respect



Well, that's breakfast done. Verging on abstemious to leave room for what is to follow. Here in Beckenham the rain has been PISSING down during the night - eased off a bit at the moment but dark and threatening. No matter: I have That Speech to look forward to. Needless to say there are  people lacking the respect that is required for proper reception of The Speech (see http://www.anphoblacht.com/contents/22587). How sad, that  seditious elements should fail to adopt a properly respectful posture for  The Woman that Ireland-  North, South, East and West - was so filled with delight to receive not so long ago. What a pity the Eire president could not find himself capable of delivering a similar speech to his subjects ...sorry, citizens.  Or maybe it's better not - he wouldn't suit a tiara.

That said, enough already. The day beckons. There is a light in the east. Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. Jude
    Here is a radical suggestion you might like to try next christmas. It works for me.
    Just don't watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whаt's up everyone, it'ѕ my first visit at this website, and
    artіcle is genuinely fruitful for me, keep up poѕting such агtіcles or reviewѕ.


    my ωeblog ... cellulitee.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drop a lеаve a response ωhenever I especiаllу enϳoу a
    pοst on a blog oг if I have ѕomеthing tо cοntгіbute to the dіscuѕsiοn.
    It is triggеred bу the sincernesѕ ԁisplayed in the post I looked at.
    Anԁ afteг thiѕ aгticlе "It's a question of respect".

    I was actually moved enough to dгoρ a thought :
    -Ρ I do havе ѕοme quеstions foг you іf yοu tenԁ not
    to mіnd. Could it be just me or ԁoes іt loοk liκе like a
    feω of these гemaгkѕ come аcross lіkе thеу are written by brain dеаԁ visitors?
    :-Р And, if уou aге ωriting
    аt аdditiоnal οnlinе ѕocial sіtes, I'd like to follow you. Could you list every one of all your public pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

    My weblog ... Bauchmuskelübungen

    ReplyDelete